A Message To Our Valued Employees, Clients, and Colleagues
Protecting the interests of our valued employees, clients, and colleagues is a priority here at Design 2147, Ltd. Considering the extent of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the development it has made globally and specifically in our area we wanted to notify you of the steps we are taking.
In order to alleviate the risk of spreading the coronavirus, while still fulfilling your project requirements, our dedicated project managers and consultants will only be available for consultation via email, telephone and visual digital communication. You should continue to expect the same quality services that our firm prides itself on as we all face these challenges together.
To date our office has implemented the following:
• We have cancelled all company events until further notice.
• We have implemented a no hand-shaking policy where all our employees have been instructed not to physically make contact with colleagues and business partners.
• We encourage employees to take routine precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please visit CDC’s coughing and sneezing etiquette and clean hands webpages for more information.
• We encourage employees, clients, and site contacts to seek advice and medical attention if you feel you are at risk, become ill, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
• We will take all required actions to protect our community.
Since most corporations and employees’ schedules are fluctuating due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), expect delays with City Agency services as well.
If there are any additional questions or concerns that you may have please feel free to reach out to us, we would be more than willing to assist you.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this challenging circumstance.
We hope all remain safe and well.
The Design Family