Posted on January 24, 2017
Company Overview: Established in 1986 and headquartered in Greenpoint, BK, Design 2147, Ltd. is one of NYC’s oldest and most trusted expediting and consulting firms specializing in municipal approvals, violation remediation, building code and zoning consultation. Throughout its long and successful tenure, Design has gained a reputation for its sophisticated technical expertise as well as its responsiveness and commitment to the needs of its clients.
Design 2147, Ltd. is seeking an extraordinary candidate to join our growing team in the capacity of a Violations & Special Projects Manager.
Job Description: The Violations & Special Projects Manager will serve as the liaison between the office, client and City Agencies.
- Manage violation remediation process including appearances at Administrative Law Tribunals as needed
- Research, track, resolve all violations (DOB, ECB, FDNY, HPD and LPC)
- Plan, coordinate, and lead project activities to ensure the attainment of objectives and schedules
- Create and update client status reports as necessary
- Perform additional duties as needed
- Self-motivated professional with superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, research and time management skills with demonstrated commitment to delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- People person with excellent interpersonal skills who is patient, tactful and diplomatic
- Excellent analytical and follow up skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and strong work ethic
- Capacity to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and adjust quickly fast paced work environment
- Working knowledge of the DOB’s system and procedures and be able to maintain a relationship with the Building Department as well as the other City agencies
Design 2147, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity committed to diversity in the workplace.