Posted on May 3, 2017
Design 2147, Ltd. is seeking an extraordinary candidate to join our growing team in the capacity of a Project Manager.
Job Description: The Project Manager is an integral part of the organization and plays a vital role in serving as the liaison between the office, client and City Agencies.
- Prepare filings for construction projects such as; Alt 1, 2, 3’s, NB’s, Demos, PA’s, and/or Sub-divisions
- Plan, coordinate, and lead project activities to ensure the attainment of objectives and schedules
- Serve as liaison with the client and all internal departments to update on project milestones such as but not limited to: filings, approvals, permits, letter of completion, and sign off
- Update client on project milestones such as filings, approvals, permits, letter of completion, and sign off and provide status reports as necessary
- Review project and develop filing strategies
- Self-motivated individual with superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, research and time management skills with demonstrated commitment to delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- People person with excellent interpersonal skills who is patient, tactful and diplomatic
- Excellent analytical and follow up skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and strong work ethic
- Capacity to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and adjust quickly fast paced work environment
- Working knowledge of the DOB’s system and procedures and be able to maintain a relationship with the Building Department as well as the other City agencies
- Class 2 Filing Representative License or RA, PE and Esq. accepted
Design 2147, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace